Saturday, February 4, 2023

New works in The Restaurant at Burdick's

"Three's Company - Me and My Shadow" 2023
36"x36" Acrylic on Canvas $3,200

"Greta Egretta Caerulea" 36"x36"
Acrylic on Canvas  $3,200
Inspired by a trip to Trelawny, Jamaica in 2022

"Purple Dance" 2023 "16x40" Acrylic on Canvas
$1,200

Detail of "Purple Dance"

"Golden" Walpole Town Hall 2023
36"x36" Acrylic on Canvas
$3,200

"First Snow" (Baby, It's Cold Outside!) 8"x8"
Acrylic on Canvas, in a gold 3" plein air frame
$650

"Twilight Birches" 16"x40" Acrylic on Canvas
$1,200

"Delightful Peony" 16"x20" plus 3" plein air frame
Acrylic on Canvas
$1,600

"The Gilded Lily" 20"x20" Acrylic on Canvas
$925

"Roots" (Oh, the Places You'll Go!) 36"x36" NFS 
Tribute to my parents - this is them on one of their first dates - 
multi-media.

Detail of "Roots" My paternal relatives... Austrian and Finnish
My aunt Patty at her easel - I am a huge fan of her work.

Detail of "Roots" My maternal relatives - Greek and French Canadian

Detail of "Roots" "Bob's Lunch" on the square in Fitchburg - my great-grandfather
opened this diner in the early 1900's and it was run by him and then my 
grandfather until 1967.  I remember sitting at the counter for chocolate milk with my dad
when I was a very little girl.

Detail of "Roots" This is my grandfather and I imagine my grandmother was
in the shadows, looking out at my mother leaving on this date with my father, but
I painted myself as a spirit, looking
down at the entire scene.

This collection is now hanging in the Restaurant at Burdick's thru February and possibly into March.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment