Friday, November 28, 2014

Fine Art America and a new Etsy shop


Gazing Towards Great Island - Sengekontacket Pond, Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard 2014
Acrylic on Canvas by Tina Siart Boylan



I have recently joined Fine Art America where I have many paintings that are now available in print.  You can purchase prints on canvas, metal and paper as well as greeting cards!  Directly through this site you can also choose a frame, mat and glass (if you choose the paper option).  I have tested the site out by ordering a replica of one of my paintings on canvas, one on metal as well as greeting cards.  I am very pleased with the quality as well as the prompt delivery (your order ships within days!).

The link is here:     Fine Art America - Tina Siart Boylan 


I have also started a shop on Etsy and have yet to figure out how to get any traffic... hopefully this will be a place where I can market some smaller works.

The link to my Etsy shop is here:   Etsy - Paintbrush In Hand


I have one small Christmas show booked for Thursday, December 11th at Antioch University in Keene, NH.  I will have my small nest and hydrangea blocks as well as greeting cards and a few medium size paintings.  



"Lavish" 6" x 6" Acrylic on Canvas



Children's Stool





"Home" 4" x 4" Acrylic on Canvas


Hope everyone is well!  Happy Holidays... Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment